• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts

They continued to walk in silence for a moment as Jakub thought about his childhood raised on a prairie, trees scattered across the landscape, tall grass itching to touch the stars,  wild flowers he'd pick to tuck away in his mothers mane with a goofy, childish grin.

"Would you like to join me in Tephra?" he said slowly as if he were contemplating the idea of having a companion during his travel back home. "It's really a beautiful place with her volcanic mother keeping watch." the snow flakes, now big and fat, blanketed his back and tangled in Beadu's green tresses. She wouldn't be the worst companion he thought with a smile " don't feel pressured to accept my invitation, but I think I would enjoy your company. And it seems" he said looking over his shoulder at the place their trail should be but was wiped away by the growing flurry of flakes that the universe doesn't want us to go back." he said with the goofy child like grin he once used around his mother. A grin he had almost forgotten, but for some reason, though she was short on words, she had pulled from him.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Beadu]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts - by Jakub - 05-31-2019, 09:52 AM