• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts
    Jakub listened with interest. His mentor, Magnus, had told him that to lead you must serve and you always come last. He was pretty sure this also meant listening and learning about those he may or may not lead some day. He nodded as the mare explained that she didn't have a solid home, he could relate to an extent. He had a home but was still trying to find his place, currently that only included learning from Magnus.

Jakub gave a lazy roll of his shoulders, The forest is one of my favorite places so far, apart from my homelands. The heat can become to much at times. I find comfort under the cover of the trees. Jakub looked around taking in the winding paths between the trees. A snow flake settled gently on the tip of his muzzle and quickly vanished. seems like it might start flurrying, would you like to take a walk, maybe try to burn off some of this cool air, and talk some more? he asked with a crooked smile moving to stand beside the mare so they faced the same direction. As he repositioned closer he could smell a faint scent of sootiness. Interesting he thought cocking his ears around in case something was a miss that he hadn't noticed, not realizing that it was in fact Beadu beside him.

occ: not bad posts! (: Jakub is enjoying himself.
    @[Beadu]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts - by Jakub - 05-07-2019, 12:40 PM