• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you are insane, my desire; starsin

i never said that i would be your lover
    i never said that i would be your friend
    i never said that i would take no other

Kensa has, from her very earliest days been so full of the world. The sky over her head when blue is a violent cerulean, the grass beneath her feet razor edged, water tastes of stone and clouds. Everything is loud, vibrant, teetering on the verge of intolerable but she consumes it. Drinks deep. Kensa is bottomless, endless, her small supple body a vessel of limitless volume. Even with all her capacity for experience she needs a narcotic.

So there is sex, and the game of attraction. It is not so much numbness that appeals so much in the pursuit of pleasure but rather the narrowing of focus that comes with desiring another, the chase and entanglement that for her inevitably follows. Giving of herself is a distinct pleasure and her expansive heart, while particular with romantic love, has plenty of room. Too much room, maybe. She is not as afraid, wary, as she should be of getting too close. Naturally there is a distant warning that she should take care but recklessness long ago made her deaf to all but the most violent alarms.

This is a rare a perfectly suspended moment, one that Kensa feels herself tracing the edge of, preserving before it has even ended. Starsin’s chest pressed to her own Kensa brushes her lips against the juncture between the gray mare's jaw and neck. The laughter she breathes against the skin there muffled until she draws back an inch.  “Not a chance.” She has had so many lovers, some of them friends, some of them dangerous flings in the dark… Few that she has any interest in returning to more than once or twice, but even now it is difficult not coax Starsin into staying the night here, forgetting their respective lives for the chance to twist together a few times more before leaving with their promises to return bright in her mind. Her smile is hidden in the dark fall of the other woman’s mane as she embraces her. “Goodnight Starsin.”

Kensa withdraws and presses a fleeting kiss to the corner of Starsin’s mouth and returns to the river, realizing too late that her trip home would wash away the scent on the constellation dappled girl...something she would notice with a stinging pang of regret as she stepped out of the moonlit lake in Hyaline.

kensa
    love is madness

@[Starsin] The End.

Messages In This Thread
    you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 04-24-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 05-05-2019, 11:32 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 06-10-2019, 08:49 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-05-2019, 09:47 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-07-2019, 04:18 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-22-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 08-01-2019, 10:59 PM