• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you are insane, my desire; starsin

i never said that i would be your lover
    i never said that i would be your friend
    i never said that i would take no other

Pleasure is what drove her in the beginning to delve into parts unknown. When she was just a girl she had desired a place that would bring her endless new experience and joy and when she had opened her eyes it had been to Beqanna. A wish granted and a first lust sated by a land, a place that has since ravaged her, left her panting and pushed to the point of breaking… but each time she opens her glassy love drunk eyes and whispers, more.

No matter the mundane tasks she had intended for the day, being called to or dumped in the forest fails to vex her for long. These dark and endless trees have a way of being incredibly vast and also feeling cloistered, a close and private place. Here alone is a different kind of alone, peaceful, spiritual. Being with another here is different too, secret and separate from whatever might exist in the world beyond the tangle. In her experience little of what occurs in the forest ever leaves the forest and most of it has been the kind of thrill that puts a smile on her face when she muses over it, alone with thoughts that flush her skin.

Maybe she should leave behind the trappings of her life and live right here, another myth in the forest awaiting the unsuspecting.

Diffuse light scatters her reflection of the surface of the water and she is absently admiring the Picasso of herself when soft foot falls spin her ear outward. Topaz eyes follow, focusing on the young dappled mare deftly approaching the shaded bank. “I am rarely disappointed by what I find here.” She replies, standing still in the river as she takes stock of the woman. “Kensa.” Giving her name with the slightest incline of her head the sabino steps out of the water and onto the shore, leaving behind a glittering whorl of silt and dashing minnows.

From here she notes the constellations that sparkle from Starsin’s sides (if she should know that name, she does not recall) and fleetingly, like the tactile curious woman she is, wants to reach out and touch them...earthbound stars. She has stopped just far enough away as to be polite and so this impulse is more easily ignored. “I arrived on this part of the river by accident. I would not have expected to meet anyone so deep into the forest.” And certainly not anyone like her, sharp smiled and sharp eyed thing.

kensa
    love is madness

@[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 04-24-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 05-05-2019, 11:32 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 06-10-2019, 08:49 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-05-2019, 09:47 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-07-2019, 04:18 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-22-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 08-01-2019, 10:59 PM