• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Keep me in your jaws; any

Rayie

Another lion quickly emerges nearby, marching toward her position, as he approaches the young feline sits upright with a grin. He muses at her greeting upon arriving in these lands, her body standing upright on command "I could not think of a better way" she smiled wryly.
    The archon questions her about her stay, Rayie takes a moment to look around, a grin replacing her timid smile "Do you not want your daughter's assistance?" she almost begins to growl as she raises her eyebrow, her body taking a step forward.

Rayie then looks toward her body, her expression dropping pretty quickly "I'm in need of a meal anyway" her tail sways behind her as she passes the larger male, standing behind with a cautious grin "Are you going to keep me waiting?" she sneers humorously, her paws carrying her into a placid jog as she takes a look around.

@[litotes]

Messages In This Thread
    Keep me in your jaws; any - by Rayie - 04-23-2019, 05:57 PM
    RE: Keep me in your jaws; any - by litotes - 04-25-2019, 07:49 PM
    RE: Keep me in your jaws; any - by Rayie - 05-13-2019, 02:14 PM