• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i'm alright today; any
    He thinks nothing of the sort! Not mad or daft; just odd and all the more lovely for it. It could be argued that oddities like herself were rare in this realm, and he’d argue so because for all the shortcomings of others despite their fantastical appearances, they were rather dull and predictable. Neither of which he suspected she was.

Abysm could taste their dullness in their dreams; bitter and unfulfilling. It lacked the richness he sought and found so rarely. Of course, he sought something else too and never found it as he skipped along through their dreams, sometimes altering them on puckish whims that struck him as mean but enjoyable. Doing so gave him a heady sense of power that he easily grew drunk off of. Or at least drunk enough to forget her dark eyes and mix of navy-white skin, like spilled milk just after dusk in the dark blue hour of coming night.

His eyes catch the flick of ears and the keen look to her face and it pulls a charming smile from the pinched tuck of his mouth against such things as smiles and politeness. “Ausra…” he rumbles in a deep masculine tone, tasting the syllables that spill across his tongue like foreign exotic wine. The flavor is strange and beautiful - just like her. “I am Abysm,” and there is a trace of sardonic mirth loitering around the angles of his face.

He tilts his head to the side, considering her. “This place is Beqanna, the land of the sunrise. But to be specific, you are in her main meadow.” For the first time in a long time, he actually looks around after answering her. He considers the meadow with a short but measuring look before turning his attention back to her. “You’re not from around these parts I take it?” Oh it was obvious! But he still had to ask - to know - to hear her say it.

Her face is captivating.
    There is a light within it that draws him to her.
    Close enough to touch their muzzles together for a moment. Then the moment is gone and he’s back to where he was originally standing, as if he hadn’t ever moved or risked a simple touch - to feel skin on skin, whiskery and velvety.

@[Ausra] ❤️❤️❤️
    i would do anything for love,
    but i won’t do that 

Messages In This Thread
    i'm alright today; any - by Ausra - 04-21-2019, 09:26 PM
    RE: i'm alright today; any - by abysm - 04-21-2019, 09:48 PM
    RE: i'm alright today; any - by Ausra - 04-27-2019, 04:00 PM
    RE: i'm alright today; any - by abysm - 06-23-2019, 09:20 AM
    RE: i'm alright today; any - by Ausra - 06-29-2019, 07:59 PM