• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Never under estimate dreams and the power of the spirit - Magnus; any
    Jakub watched Magnus as he thought over Jakub's request. His mind wondered over the faces of his father and mother. He couldn't go through that again, he needed someone to believe in him. He needed someone to believe in the good that he could do. He always dreamed of glory, failure wasn't an idea that he could consider and keep amusing in his mind.

To be a great leader, you must always be a servant. That's the first lesson to learn. To be first, you must be last. Magnus said as he came to meet Jakub's gaze once again. A simple thing, to be a servant, but as the words left Magnus lips Jakub could feel just how important this first lesson meant to Magnus. Jakub could only guess at the trials and tribulations Magnus had been through. Jakub had no idea how long Magnus has lead this volcanic land or served beneath her.

Jakub nodded in agreement. He was prepared to do what ever Magnus asked of him or any of Tephra's inhabitants.It would be an honor to teach you, Jakub. I have no doubt you will grow to be a fine leader

Jakub was filled with something he hadn't felt before as Magnus accepted his request to teach him, and hearing the stallions words. He believed in Jakub. No-one except his mother had ever made him feel worthy. A smile threatened to break his now solid demeanor, tugging at the crook of his mouth
    I am prepared to serve in what ever ways are necessary or needed here. What ever it is that I can do or when ever you have need of me, I'll be there. Jakub looked towards his new home, pride for his king and his land settling in his heart. He would not mess this up, Magnus, thank you. he said turning his attention back to his King. If you don't mind, I think I would like to go and get to know my new home and those I will be serving. Jakub motioned towards the vast expanse before them.

@[magnus]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Never under estimate dreams and the power of the spirit - Magnus; any - by Jakub - 05-06-2019, 09:08 AM