• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes)

Their travel leads south, past the overreaching shadows of tall rock spires and towards the area where a common land borders Loess. The Forest is a place Wolfbane knows and frequents; he fears intrusion in this particular location more than others, given its neutral designation. Those without kingdoms or territories to tether them somewhere call this place home, and the Forest’s somewhat sinister look seems the type of home where the less-desirable scum lie in wait.

But his attention, for the moment, remains on Litotes and their conversation. In a brief response to Pteron’s eagerness, Bane laughs in the way that sounds more like a rolling snort. His firstborn son was already nearly a stallion himself when he and Lepis finally returned. Now, the student was slowly becoming the master in all things battle-related. While his father was busy reconnecting and co-parenting, Pteron was free to hone his skills both in the air and on the ground.

His boy was destined to eclipse Wolfbane in both height and prowess, and even though that knowledge was humorous now, it was still a deeply rooted source of pride for the blue-and-gold pegasus. Both he and Lepis loved their children unequivocally, but Pteron… brave, bold Pteron had more than earned the title of the “golden child” among his siblings.

“Not to toot my own horn, but I think the day Arthas handed power over to me was the day Loess changed for good. She has a reputation about her now, yea?” He rhetorically asked his cremello friend, the shape of his own gleaming blue mask transforming to give him a devilish sort of composure. “Castile, Vulgaris and I are just doing our best to keep that tradition alive.” Bane quipped lightly, “Thanks for joining in.”

With the Forest now looming some distance at their side, Litotes compatriot slowed himself until he stopped. Wolfbane tilted as if to make his way towards the area for further inspection but relaxed and bent one iridescent hind leg instead. “As for Ilma, she has a difficult time accepting that her methods aren’t the best course of action one-hundred percent of the time.” Wolfbane shrugged both wings, “I think even back then you knew it, as does everyone who has the pleasure of asking her opinion or receiving it when she so graciously decides you need it anyway.” The drake smirks.

Refugee of Loess : Member of the Southlands

Wolfbane

@[litotes]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by Wolfbane - 04-15-2019, 09:03 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by litotes - 04-23-2019, 04:12 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by Wolfbane - 05-01-2019, 03:52 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by litotes - 05-08-2019, 11:05 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Litotes) - by Wolfbane - 05-13-2019, 01:19 AM