• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen../ Any
    Lethy nodded in appreciation as she followed Lepis' lead. I have always enjoyed the water, in fact the water is what brought me to Beqanna. It feels only fitting for your Cresent Lake to be our first stop
    As they started their adventure.. as Lethy would like to think that this is what that was.. she acknowledged Lepis' comment of her children How old are your children? I don't remember much of my own childhood and haven't found myself amongst their youthfulness often, but I imagine it could be quite interesting and refreshing! she said with a soft smile.
    As they walked Lethy couldn't help but wonder if she might find a family for herself.
    She glanced at the brilliantly colored mare, paired with her strong, sturdy wings. She was beautiful and unique, something Lethy never imagined herself being. She quickly turned her focus to the land before her. The diversity of living and breathing things that surrounded her filled her with unexplainable happiness, but at the same time she could not help but feel small and empty amongst such mesmerizing things.  
    Can I ask you something? Lethy said before she realized her lips were moving. Were you born with those beautiful colors and those beautiful wings? though Lethy felt intrusive with her questions about her children and the mares own uniqueness her curiosity overwhelmed her more so than her anxious nature.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lepis]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen../ Any - by Izora Lethia - 04-15-2019, 09:56 PM