• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen../ Any
    Lethy pulled up into a trot as she got close to the border of a new section of land. She hadn't been in Beqanna long and wasn't sure of the customs among its residents. 

As she came to a slow walk Lethy looked around and took in the plentiful land. She tipped her head up and opened her nostrils taking in the fresh scent that was wafting off the summer plumage. A small breeze made it's way across the terrain ruffling her black, silky mane. This was her new home and she needed to start embracing it. Friends would be a good place to start. 

"Hello, is anyone there?" she called out softly. 

She may know that she needs to make friends and socialize in order to find her place in these lands, but she couldn't help but be hesitant. She knew not everyone could be good and trustworthy in this place, just like any other. She'd also be lying though if she said she wasn't a bit curious to meet someone full of mystery and darkness. Lethy stepped side to side filled with anxiousness as she waited for someone to answer her call
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

Ooc comment: posting from my phone not as detailed as I'd like, fingers cramping ?
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen../ Any - by Izora Lethia - 04-12-2019, 06:49 PM