• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY]

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    As any typical teenager, I’m still finding out who I am exactly. Sometimes bold, sometimes shy, but I always, always love to make conversation with just about anyone. It’s why I never hesitate to greet them, although sometimes it’s also hard to stay bold when someone just turns and looks you in the eye - it’s the part that comes next, the moment in which the conversation either takes off or dies on your tongue, that determines my reaction too.

The pretty mare is kind to me though. She greets me and returns the compliment, at which point I shyly grin. ”Guess I’m too used to myself enough to notice that much.” I know, deep down, that people think I’m pretty indeed (or handsome, but honestly I don’t care which word is used), and sometimes that makes it easier to talk to them, but some other times as well I have discovered jealousy is a thing. But she doesn’t seem to be jealous.

I tilt my head at her, decide that I like her (spoiler: I like everybody). ”I’m Aodhan,” Aey-yan is what it sounds like, ”I like your name. Do you live here?” I know that’s probably not the case but it surely can’t hurt to be polite. ”I’m from Icicle Isle. Or Nerine, when I feel like it. But maybe I like this place better.” Looking around, I deide that I am quite happy amongst the trees and most of all, I like being without my family watching over me like good-natured mother hawks, but still feeling close to them.

@[Nimue Isolde]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY] - by Aodhan - 04-07-2019, 11:58 AM