• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Feeling your warmth flow away is the sensation I trust the most; Any!
    Caelestra

Caelestra turns to Dawn with smile, it doesn't take long for her to turn the conversation around and back to Loess, she mentions her mother's healing ability and her current situation in Loess, Cael frowns for a moment before turning to her "I had spent a little while in Loess, I was there to try to prevent Castile from creating a war. But I failed, I got pushed aside, he assured me he would cause no bloodshed" she looks back toward the ocean and observes the waves grow bigger as the tide slowly nears them "I should have probably been a little more persistent, but there is not much a bear can do against a dragon" she says with a mellow tone, turning to Dawn with her head tilted "I'm sure your mother will be alright though, Castile has a way around people I cannot understand. It's rather terrifying" she smiles faintly.

The fellow mare confirms that she is now working with Clayton, Cael's head sinks for a moment as she listens to her "I'm glad" she retorts, her recent encounter with Clayton had most definitely not been the best and she would rather not dwell on the subject, glad that the mare moves on with the conversation, speaking about leadership and learning to rule while caring for twins.

"Sounds like quite a handful, my children have left me now so I'm pretty lonely these days. Although I must say, birthing a lion was a first for me" she laughs as she turns back toward the fellow mare "I would be happy to help in any way that I can" just like in Loess the mare tried to make herself as useful as she could, happy to earn her place in the kingdom rather than sit around doing nothing.

@[Dawn]
    [Image: YDKFjJC]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Feeling your warmth flow away is the sensation I trust the most; Any! - by Caelestra - 05-18-2019, 07:57 AM