• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forever Young |Eurwen|
    What Is A Man With No Honor

Perhaps they got off on the wrong foot, but this encounter was going much better. He left Cast back in Sylva, and though he misses his home and friends Nerine seemed to be looking up for him.

When he mentions the lack of diplomat presence, Eurwen mentions Nalia. The mother of the scared foal, she admits her own lack of knowledge and continues to give options. Recruiting was a good start, and perhaps a way to be noticed more. Thats true, he says with a smile, I was a good recruiter for Sylva, guess I can look for the kinder souled. He jokes at his rather dark home.

When he asks about her born kingdom he is more than suprised by her response. She is the queens daughter, the heir to Nerine. His eyes grow wide when she says that and a grin quickly follows. The green and white stag bows his head before finding her gaze once more. Well you didn't tell me I was in the presence of royalty. He laughs, and imagines that she perhaps tries to hide it for the simple fact people change the way they act.

She asks what he didn't like about his last home, and the truth was..nothing. He loved Sylva, I guess I didn't really have anything against Sylva. My sister is the queen, I did work hard for the kingdom but it felt like my promotions were pushed by my sister. She would have announced me champion if she was to choose. His eyes scan the open kingdom of Nerine that was much different from the covered Sylva before looking back to Eurwen. I wanted to know that my status was because of my hard work, and not because my blood relation to Mary. He admits his thoughts that he has never told another. Perhaps Eurwen could relate the most, heir to Nerine after all.

[corban]

@[Eurwen]

Messages In This Thread
    Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-02-2019, 12:48 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Eurwen - 04-03-2019, 08:26 AM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-04-2019, 12:45 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Eurwen - 04-07-2019, 01:22 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-07-2019, 10:14 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Eurwen - 04-08-2019, 02:31 AM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-09-2019, 12:32 PM