• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forever Young |Eurwen|

Eurwen
    the secret to walking on water is
    knowing where the rocks lie
    The pink and the green are teasing one another, and she can honestly be happy to have found someone her age who appears to become her friend. He makes her laugh, teases her right back. That’s all she needs in a friend, she guesses - a mirror to hold against her high pose, to get her feet back down on earth. It uses to be her siblings but Corban is a great second.

He mentions that he has not met other diplomats and she frowns. ”While you did meet Nalia, I guess that you’re not the only diplomat not knowing what they’re doing.” she grins at him then, and shrugs. ”For starters I guess we should recruit more enthusiastic souls. Anyone with a strength at their core would be a good fit, either as diplomat or as a warrior.”

Corban agrees that the twins are sometimes hard to find, but it is something else in her andwer that seems to hold his interest. Eurwen chuckles. ”It’s not too exciting. I was born on Icicle Isle because Mother thought it would be safer if we grew strong before we could catch the Plague.” She tells him. ”After my little adventure to help find a cure, she named me heir after Heartfire, and here we are.” Still sick, still not entirely fit to rule yet, she thinks. She tilts his head at him. ”What didn’t you like about your previous home?” she asks him then. Why else would he have sought another place to live if he did not have something to dislike there?

@[Corban]

Messages In This Thread
    Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-02-2019, 12:48 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Eurwen - 04-03-2019, 08:26 AM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-04-2019, 12:45 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Eurwen - 04-07-2019, 01:22 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-07-2019, 10:14 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Eurwen - 04-08-2019, 02:31 AM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-09-2019, 12:32 PM