• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forever Young |Eurwen|

Eurwen
    the secret to walking on water is
    knowing where the rocks lie
    The pink and white girl looks at the green and white colt with a smile on her face. He's actually quite amusing, she has to give him that. Though, perhaps he didn't mean to. In which case she is rude for having fun about it, she would guess.

He says he's pretty hard to scare off, and she narrows her eyes at him. "Is that so? Perhaps I should try harder." she chuckles, walking up to him. Her dark eyes search his, but he's now looking at the rest of the kingdom, which is indeed a little empty. "Depends on what you call normal. Most people here don't actively seek fights, but really..." she falls silent for a moment. "It has been busier. Perhaps you're not doing your task as diplomat very well?" Now, she grins openly at him, totally making fun of him. She knows it's not his fault Nerine is not too busy these days, but well - perhaps they do indeed need to recruit some more faces.

"I wasn't, and yes. Actually, I met them in the Cove." she tells him, her tail swishing and her mind elsewhere as her face seems to fall just a moment. "I haven't seen them since the change of crowns. But I think they should be around. They can be hard to find if they don't want to be, I guess."

@[Corban] blerp

Messages In This Thread
    Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-02-2019, 12:48 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Eurwen - 04-03-2019, 08:26 AM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-04-2019, 12:45 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Eurwen - 04-07-2019, 01:22 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-07-2019, 10:14 PM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Eurwen - 04-08-2019, 02:31 AM
    RE: Forever Young |Eurwen| - by Corban - 04-09-2019, 12:32 PM