• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hmmmm.
    Ok, so being a bad girl and posting this at work haha.

Shroud
    my darling maksana, shapeshifting wings, plague infected, adopted by Tunnel (most likely in love with him too in a weird way), has met Godbear and that’s it. she is kinda dark in nature, partook in great pangea slaying lol. she needs to meet others i guess.

Abysm
    dream manipulator! rapt x kagerus son. has first babies on the way which is exciting. in love with sibyl but a major flirt - he likes the ladies! more like seduces then through their dreams lmao. he knows of all his half-siblings but has only really met with valdis and aegean and sviko (in my head canon anyway). up for anything but death! has a close bond with leliana and kerrigan, will be meeting marble soon.

May
    daeyxis baby! antlered, flowery hair, wolf manipulation. just a baby but should be like a year now or close to it? time doesn’t exist haha. needs friends and things.

Sviko
    the lesser known of the kaglace triplets, and the quietest and sweetest. in tender young love with achlyss. he needs breaking or something. friends, frenemies, whatever - just no death.

Wander
    my lovely mandist! she’s almost two and still in the pampas. pteron is her only friend (crush!) at the moment.

I say these will be my main five until I add in the newest babies but I’m always pulling out rando’s for threads so if you see someone not mentioned here and you want to keep that thread going, just let me know!
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)

Messages In This Thread
    hmmmm. - by Kristin - 02-24-2019, 09:09 AM
    RE: hmmmm. - by Lydia - 02-26-2019, 07:14 PM
    RE: hmmmm. - by Elle Belle - 02-26-2019, 08:34 PM
    RE: hmmmm. - by SamShine - 02-26-2019, 08:40 PM
    RE: hmmmm. - by Sid - 02-26-2019, 08:54 PM
    RE: hmmmm. - by Kristin - 03-07-2019, 02:14 PM
    RE: hmmmm. - by phaetra - 03-07-2019, 05:20 PM
    RE: hmmmm. - by Kristin - 03-07-2019, 08:00 PM
    RE: hmmmm. - by phaetra - 03-08-2019, 05:11 PM