• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand as a lamb; Castile, Any!
    Caelestra

The mare's time away from Loess had been quite insightful, her meeting with Clayton and her child enlightening and uplifting, giving her the will to return to Loess, to give aid to those who needed it, unable to keep her power of healing to herself. 
    The mare has no time for nerves as she exits the plains of the field, her body moving in an elongated trot, travelling across the terrain in a quick manner, in a hurry to fulfil her needs, give to those who needed it. 
    She is not far either, in no time the mare would be speaking with Castile, possibly with his advisor also if she was to show up. 

The black mare enters Loess with a grin, today she is quite positive, a rather unusual appearance when in her equine form. 
    Today the mare is ready to initiate her mission, a plan developed in her mind in order to calm the rowdy nature of the newly kinged Loess, a kingdom that was now declaring war on others, kidnapping healers in order to provide for their own people. 
    While on the front it sounded like quite a noble cause, when scraping under the surface the reality of it was rather sinister, but the mare believed she could fix it, or at least aid in doing so.

The black mare now walks through the plethora of flora, a comfortable stride decorating her stature as she walks, a smile aimed at everyone she passes. Her breathing slows for a minute, her body running through everything she had been thinking of, ready to turn around and flee, but it had to be done if she was to be satisfied.
    The mare exhales deeply as she manoeuvres across the green-rocky terrain, visibly nervous for the moment, her eyes observing everything and everyone she passed, her coal-black skin shivering ever so slightly as she halts in the centre of where everyone seemed to gather. 

The mare steadies her breathing as she moves around uncomfortably, her smile quickly disappearing from her face, seemingly almost lost as she searches for a comfortable position.
    The mare inhales deeply, her lungs preparing to speak, her muzzle opening to speak once she had the confidence to do so "Castile" she calls, her tone firm, balancing in a friendly yet harsh manner.

The mare cannot see Castile yet, but she knows that if she calls out his name, perhaps his advisor would already be there "This is not the way we should be doing this" she starts, a demanding tone reaching out from her throat, silenced by the closing of her muzzle, holding the pause in a relaxed manner "There are other ways to heal all of these people, we do not need to capture healers" she adds simply, stating her viewpoint on the situation, even if her voice wasn't particularly important Clayton had inspired her to do more "I as a healer can help, I do not mind if I am to be stuck here, I can and will help" she states with a firmer grip on her words, her brain is already persuaded into following through with her plan.

Her body stretches now as she cools off, a lot more relaxed than before "Gaining healers in this way will cause more damage than can be healed, something that is most definitely not needed in our current situation" she may still be new, but it didn't take long for her to realise the damage that was being created. 
    The black mare pauses once again, looking around her, a feeling of insecurity already creeping in, strangling her as she speaks. An empowering surge that pulsates through her body is what allows her to continue "I can give you my promise that I will stay, be bound to Loess if it means that I can help those who need it, there does not need to be more suffering than there already is"she could finally exhale, all of her pent up emotions uplifted from her heavy carcass, her body almost swaying as the breeze carried the salty spring water closer, her body ready to transform into her bear form from her sheer will to flee, but for now she stood her ground. 

@[Castile] time for a rowdy howdy from cael Wink

Messages In This Thread
    It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand as a lamb; Castile, Any! - by Caelestra - 02-15-2019, 04:48 PM