• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Island Resort: Round 1
    If I never wash the sand from my feet...
    He was enchanted the moment he caught sight of her. Look at her though, all sea foamy and oceany and gorgeous. Oh, he definitely had to earn a little chat with that one. For sure.

He'd climbed his way up the mountain. Everyone knew chicks dig a good hero, you know. So he was on his way to save the day when he saw her, and of course she was here doing the same. Gonna be her very own hero, huh? Well, he could definitely help her out if she ever needed. He had such a great skill set.

Turns out he's a terrible tracker though. He lost her almost as soon as they were released from the mountain to head to some island. It sounded like the one near home, the one he could usually see off in the distance, so he figured he'd catch up to her on the way out there. Should be easy enough. Man, it felt like it was taking forever though and he still hadn't seen her again. He even got all the way to the water before he saw her way out and so far ahead of him.

And... Was she struggling?

Well, what the hell! He's the hero, right? He's got this.

"Don't you worry, baby, I'm comin. We're gonna have a nice chat and you're gonna love me. I got this. So easy." She was definitely nowhere near enough to hear him but it was fine. He'd catch up, save her day, get himself a good kiss in thanks. It was going to be a great day.

And it really was, until something grasped his legs and tugged him under. What the!? He choked and spluttered, let out a startled breath in a stream of bubbles. Then his eyes adjusted to the dark water and-- Well, goddamn. That was definitely a mermaid. He didn't think those were legit, but sure as hell is here in Beqanna. And wayyyy hotter than the chicks in Peru.

He beamed at her, even as she was getting a little too grabby and feisty for his taste. "Hey, girl, hey. You're lookin' good. You hungry, huh? What you eat? Fish? You want me to get you some fish, baby?"

Shit! She was definitely hungry. The sharpest damn teeth he'd ever seen bit into his shoulder and he cried out, accidentally flooding her with defensive desire without thinking. It was as if he could shove her away by twisting her mind, but he hadn't really meant to that time. Her face went softer and she smiled at him a little sweeter, swam in right up close and personal, his magic nice and wrapped around her like the most beautiful little collar or necklace. Her touch was a whole lot softer too as she swept a pretty little finger over his neck.

He calmed his own panic, keeping hold of the control on her desire, smiling back and checking her out. "Damn, you look good, though, you know? You gonna take me back up for some air now?" He was already nodding at her, because obviously that was the best idea. And thanks to that huge dose of magic, she thought it was a pretty fantastic idea too. She grabbed him and took him right up and he gasped a huge lung and a half full of perfect, beautiful oxygen.

"Oh my god. You bout killed me there," he laughed, eyes dancing as he looked at her again. "I can get you some food, though. You gonna go out with me? I mean, I'm not all chesty and human anymore, you know, so bear with me, but I got this. I can make you happy. What do you say? You'll help me get over there to that shore, huh, and I'll do this thing as quick as I can and then we'll get outta here? What do you say?"

He was definitely all for getting a little leg up to get to that shore. He was a great swimmer and all, but he'd take the easy way any day. Why exhaust himself when he could just get a little help? And of course his new baby did just that, swam right alongside him while he made his way to the beach, listening to him chat her up about a number of things. Like how beautiful she was, and how sexy he was, and his time in Peru where he kinda grew up, his stupid cat that he misses. Soon enough he was there and pulling himself up out of the water and onto the sand, turning around to look down at her sad puppy eyes and a little pout in her sweet mouth.

"Aw, girl, don't do me like that. I'll be back, I promise. I just gotta do a thing then I'm all yours. We'll have us a great time. I'll make it up to you, you'll see." He flashed her another winning smile and turned away, ready to take on the damn day and be a hero.

Chicks love a good hero. He's got this.

Lochwood

lochwood met a grabby mermaid but obv his good looks charmed her completely. they can't help it really.  Cool

Messages In This Thread
    Island Resort: Round 1 - by Beqanna Fairy - 02-11-2019, 01:29 PM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by Hestoni - 02-12-2019, 01:17 AM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by Kagerus - 02-12-2019, 01:33 AM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by Persea - 02-13-2019, 04:02 PM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by Aodhan - 02-15-2019, 02:59 PM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by Lochwood - 02-15-2019, 04:12 PM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by Nocturne - 02-15-2019, 04:58 PM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by naia - 02-16-2019, 01:22 AM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by brigade - 02-16-2019, 03:10 AM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by Vadar - 02-16-2019, 11:10 AM
    RE: Island Resort: Round 1 - by Eva - 02-16-2019, 11:27 AM