• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  breaking like the waves down on the coastline; any

The instant Eva chooses to return Adria’s touch is one the elder seahorse will not forget. Guilt struck her at the shyness of the girl, she should not have been so bold and assumed that the beauty would appreciate her affection. But as the flower blossoms in the spring, so it seems that her delicate, newfound friend might not be so against the idea of being comforted. Nor does she seems against the idea of them both traveling to the birth home of all Nereids - a place where Adria is sure the youngling will flourish and grow in her already confident strength.

“Why wait? I have you bote and you have me; let us start now.” The coral-colored female suggested. Her earlier concern has drifted away, like flotsam over the sea, and a smile replaces it. Her eyes roam gently over the other horse to see that she was fit for travel (already she assumes they will go by way of water, Eva is strong but not strong enough to avoid danger should they cross the land) and she cannot help but feel her admiration for the beautiful young thing grow as her gaze lingers over the soft glow of her healthy skin, and the array of bright shells woven into her nearly-golden mane.

There is very little doubt in Adria’s mind that the girl will eclipse her own beauty in time. That much is evident, even in the childlike stature of her legs and face.

“Eva, a pleasure to meet you. My name is Adria.” She introduces herself.

And so the two are something of a family now, or at least the beginnings of a family. They will travel together and make their way to Ischia, and as she turns to call for the sea, Adria makes a vow that she will mentor and love this Nereid as if she were her own.

upon my journey i must go, to where the river flows

Adria

@[Eva] I figured this was a good place to stop (for Adria at least) I can make them a new thread in Ischia <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: breaking like the waves down on the coastline; any - by Adria - 05-02-2019, 11:06 AM