• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa}
    The thick tension to feel each other has passed, leaving behind it emotions he has yet to process. He feels closer to her than anyone, a friend he trusted and whose attraction grew until it could not be tamed.

He brushes against her, careful so his horns would not mark her. Both of them covered in sweat, there pelts a shade darker than moments ago. When there bodies press together it creates a soothing warmth, one that he leans into. She tucks in beneath his chin and he was okay to stay like this for all eternity.

His eyes close as he is in total relaxation with her, he listens when she speaks. Announcing she was glad he was going to stay, and he was too. But when she speaks again his eyes burst open. Is this what you meant to happen when you came to visit?

Her voice pierces his ear like a gunshot wound, did she regret the experience they just shared? Was she not ready for this? Or has thoughts of her captive co-ruler ran through her mind now? W...what!?! No! I...I didn't plan to.. his head pulled away from her as his gaze stares into hers. His heart beats faster, scared that she would avoid him now, had he done something wrong?

He was naive in many ways, and though he had a good talk, he was still very nervous with mares. She prods a joke at him but he was overcome with nerves, he didn't want her to think he used her...his emotions for her ran to deep to do such a heinous crime.

@[Kensa]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 10:21 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 11:03 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-10-2019, 12:08 AM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-10-2019, 01:27 AM