• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I’ve made the same mistakes, but I won’t this time - a fairy
    <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alex+Brush' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><style>.wysterialayout {width:600px; border:1px solid #000;box-shadow:0px 0px 10px #000;background-color:#84658e;} .wysteriagradient {width:600px; border:1px solid #000;padding:10px;background:#32173b;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#32173b, #502d5c, #32173b);background: -o-linear-gradient(#32173b, #502d5c, #32173b);background: -moz-linear-gradient(#32173b, #502d5c, #32173b);background: linear-gradient(#32173b, #502d5c, #32173b); box-shadow:0px 0px 25px #000;} .wysteriapic {width:600px; height:600px; background-image:url('https://s12.postimg.cc/kg3nx0u5p/insanewysteriafairy.png');background-size:contain;margin-bottom:-85px;} .wysteriaquote {width:600px; font-size:24px;font-family: 'alex brush', cursive;color:#32173b;padding-bottom:10px;} .wysteriapost {padding:30px;padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:0px;text-align:justify;font:12px times;color:#32173b;} .wysterianame {width:600px; height:101px; background-image:url('https://s20.postimg.cc/wzsofyikt/Wysteria_Fairy.png');background-size:contain;margin-bottom:5px;}</style><center><div class=wysteriagradient><div class=wysterialayout><div class=wysteriapic></div><div class=wysteriaquote><center>All hail the Queen of the Boards.</center></div><div class=wysteriapost><b>“You seek the wrong trait,”</b> comes a voice. Not the one that greeted her before, but another. It doesn’t truly matter which comes; they are merely different faces of the same entity. They are <i>all</i> Beqanna, and they all know what the others know. They react differently, look different, and embody different pieces of Beqanna, but still, they are all Beqanna.

She laughs then, appearing, no longer drained and dying from the plague. Her coat is stark white, the purple swirls of her body and her tree-like mane and tail glitter and dance in a wind only she can feel. <b>“Do you believe that the source of hatred, mistrust, and misdeed is truly magic? If so…”</b> Well, if so, the mare was a naïve fool indeed. Wysteria simply lets the comment hang in midair though, unconcerned with finished the thought aloud. The mare, hopefully, would be smart enough to figure it out.

<b>”You have done the task given to you though, and as such, will be rewarded with a trait that perhaps will be more useful in your quest for peace.”</b> Magic flows between them, purple swirls that whirl off the faerie’s tiny body in an entirely unnecessary show. The tendrils of magic settle on the mare, sinking in, leaving her with a feeling of peace. The faerie explains no more, simply disappearing to let Ilma figure it out for herself.
    </div><div class=wysterianame></div></div></div></center>

Your quest was successful, but your trait has mutated to Peace Induction. Please post in updates.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ve made the same mistakes, but I won’t this time - a fairy - by Wysteria Fairy - 05-06-2019, 02:13 PM