• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  it's all i want // Litotes

It never took long for the needy to find him. Something about there not being many doms in Beqanna, he figured; in the end, he never dwelt long on the subjected, instead lending his full attention to the subjects who came to him from it.

In this case, the subject was a pale and femininely chiseled stallion who not only called to Nihlus, but who made his desire quite apparent by way of the erection which swung beneath his slim stomach. The other scent's which Nihlus had been tracking were forgotten with an expert immediacy, as though he had lived out this scenario time and again; and yet he still felt himself grow firm in response to the other's clear arousal. There lingered perhaps a smidge of guilt in the broken crook of his smile upon approach, but it lended itself only to making the encounter dirtier, and consequently, sexier. Cleanliness was certainly not a perk of this job, anyway; it's not as if he weren't used to a little mess.

Speaking of little messes...

"Why hello there," spoke the tall stallion in a sinister voice. The distance between them evaporated like sizzling water (hot, painful). By where he stood about two feet off, Nihlus could clearly see into the topaz depths of his admirers eyes, could watch whatever emotion flickered there as though he were in the sub's own head. For a moment, Nih held the other's gaze with his own glowing blue one, the intensity therein piercing to say the least; but, as the tension threatened to spill both their seed on to the ground in a useless waste of sexual energy, Nihlus pulled away, grinning arrogantly as he failed to give what the other so desperately seemed to want.

The wind blew anticlimactically. Rolling his gaze boredly over the scentline which the other had been approaching (for reasons he could only guess at), Nih shifted his hindquarters. In doing so, he teasingly revealed the sight of his arousal, though his facial expression indicated no knowledge of such - none, that was, until he slowly turned to glower at the other with a devilish smirk.

He had forgotten what fun it was to play with a toy.

He tilted his head, considered opening with a line about the angelic nature of the stallion before him, and decided against it. The glow of the pale man's yellow eyes advised him on to a different course of action.

"Your cock is hard." A statement, louder than his previous words and spoken with less flare. Still, the curl of his smoky lips remained, and the wind now felt less stale, and more as though it were filled with the scent of male arousal. He considered asking the other why that was; but with a growing grin, he decided to let the other scramble through trying to respond to such a statement.

Nihlus

that's all I want

@[litotes]

Messages In This Thread
    it's all i want // Litotes - by Nihlus - 02-04-2019, 10:31 PM
    RE: it's all i want // Litotes - by litotes - 02-04-2019, 11:37 PM
    RE: it's all i want // Litotes - by Nihlus - 02-19-2019, 01:13 AM
    RE: it's all i want // Litotes - by litotes - 03-10-2019, 12:06 AM