• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Then I meant it; TITUS
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?
    Even after all she had been through, Titus was surprised to hear what she said. There was truth in her words. He would never deny that the things Graeme should always were reality of it.

He did not have to let others have power to control him. Not that it had been personal, or anything against him either. It just had been that way. Change was inevitable. And he had not truly welcomed the drastic change in his life ever really.

Graeme made it easier for him to unravel his current torments. The issues that pulled him in all directions. The uncontrollable emotions and failure to make any decisions to what to do. She listened to every bit of it. Not just because she had to, but because she wanted to.

He appreciated every bit of it. Every moment she gave to him was special to him. No matter what.

Suddenly, she touches his cheek. Her lips are warm against his muddy brown and white patched skin. She steps closer, and he naturally pulls into her, hugging her back. Her words were sincere. Every one of them poured into his heart, and he quickly closed it. Locked them there so he could remember them forever. When he would need them most, he would remember them.

“Thank you, Graeme,” he whispers softly as she pulls away from him. “I don’t know what I would do without you,” he says softly. Titus gleams with happiness in that brief moment as he looks at her with a smile. He chuckles softly. There was never hiding his happiness around the black winged mare.

His ears flick forward as she continues to speak. There was nothing he could do about the change. Starting over again seemed pointless at first, but perhaps there was hope. Perhaps he could start over. If she believed in him, why couldn’t he believe in himself? It couldn’t be so hard.

“Stay here?” He says suddenly as his nutmeg eyes widen with surprise. He couldn’t believe what he heard. As much as anything, he expected Graeme to go off and live her life raising her son soon after she was done visiting him. “I mean-“ He pauses, as his lips curl into the biggest smile ever. “I couldn’t say no to you not staying here.” He laughs with excitement. “If that really is what you want. Don’t just do it for me. You need to have your own life and happiness too,” he adds glancing briefly to her son who is off in the distance and then back to her. “Your happiness is important to me as well, Graeme.”
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa
    ocelot-shifting, wings, immortality
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Graeme]

Messages In This Thread
    Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-04-2019, 10:18 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-05-2019, 04:05 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-07-2019, 04:46 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-22-2019, 03:20 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 03-31-2019, 10:49 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-09-2019, 01:30 PM