• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Then I meant it; TITUS

She wouldn’t have changed anything the last time that they had met, even if she had known she was pregnant. Sure, perhaps she should have been more careful, more cautious of the life still so small and tiny inside her but she also would have wanted that little spirit, that tiny cluster of barely there life to feel what it was like to be reckless and laugh, and all the joy that followed in the days to come. 

She hadn’t forgotten him, but she had gotten a little carried away with herself. She had followed Ashhal, stalked him really. Made him aware that she wasn’t going to just be one of those girls that he got away with just banging and leaving. They had created a baby together, one that was currently following her with wide eyes as he looked here and there as they walked towards Loess. 

Anyways, so she lost her head, followed Ashhal around like a lost puppy, wanting to love him and get love in return like she had seen between her parents. There had been a moment, when she was pushing through contractions that she had realized that he was not what she wanted. Sure, she was fond of him, enjoyed teasing him. Hell, even enjoyed what he had given her, the knowledge, the passion. Their baby. But he was not hers. He would never be anyone’s.

So she would keep looking for that one that made her heart go pitter patter in her chest. That she wanted to spend the rest of her very long life with. Until she finds that one, she decides that she is going to visit Titus. She remembered how he smelt. The brief smell of saltwater and mountains. So she wandered until she found the same smell, or something very similar to it. “Come on Taron, let’s see if mommy’s friend is home shall we?” At his small nod, a brief tucking of himself against her side he starts to wander away from her again. She keeps him in sight. Her lips parting in a call towards Titus. 

graeme

Messages In This Thread
    Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-04-2019, 10:18 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-05-2019, 04:05 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 02-07-2019, 04:46 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 02-22-2019, 03:20 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 03-31-2019, 10:49 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-09-2019, 01:30 PM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Graeme - 04-20-2019, 07:27 AM
    RE: Then I meant it; TITUS - by Titus - 04-26-2019, 02:21 PM