• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  Risk it all, 'cause I'll catch you if you fall - Council Meeting
    Ardashir, as he introduced himself, stands much taller than any equine Jesper has yet to encounter. Aquamarine gaze finds the bright blue eyes of the horned stag as he speaks and Jesper listens. It seems that finding agreement is not as difficult as the smaller male thought it might be. He offers a nearly silent sigh as the white male mentions how they themselves are still learning the land. Jesper had in mind to head towards the Meadow come autumn and graze as much as he can handle before winter sets in. As much as he is grateful for the dense fur his fox form is blessed with, his stomach has yet to agree with the diet of a canine.

Attention returns to the present conversation as Ardashir finishes up. Poll dips in an agreeable nod before gaze and bronze-tipped ears shift towards the mint green lady. She offers her name and origins but, chooses to remain quiet on any other matters. The desert bred male raises a brow out of curiosity; however, he makes a note to seek her out later. Instead, the familiar voice of Leilan catches Jesper's focus and, he hones in on his thoughts. The roan speaks wisely and the black nods along. When expected to chime in, Jesper finds his voice and does so without hesitation. "I think a neutral face with a reputation for being noble yet hardy is appropriate. I agree with the decision to uphold Nerine's political ties. I do not foresee the need for alliances independent of our mother kingdom." Jesper quiets as he takes a moment to mull over a suitable name. What did one call a community who lives in the tundra? He cannot think of anything so, he remains silent on the matter.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

-100% agree
    -Viking reminds me of a sea warrior. Perhaps, eskimo? Although, that appears to have a derogatory meaning. Inuit or Yupik are more proper if you like either of those.
    -In agreement here too. When we get to assignments for diplomatic visits, Jesper would very much like to make the trip to the East. He also wouldn't mind returning to Ischia. He would prefer to stay away from Sylva though, that could be a fun PTSD thread, haha.

@[Ardashir] @[Camomila] @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Risk it all, 'cause I'll catch you if you fall - Council Meeting - by Jesper - 02-15-2019, 04:37 PM