• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i don't have my head on straight, any

He had once sworn that he would never again join with a kingdom, and yet here he is. His experience post-Valley had left him with a sour taste in his mouth, and though he knows that is it his own ignorance and youth that had ousted him from the Valley throne, he has been bitter about it for a long time. Age and the destruction of the old world has cooled his fiery temper though, and it is almost no surprise that he has been drawn to the kingdom of Loess, which seems so far to be the least pure of them all. Since his arrival, it has already changed hands from Vulgaris to Castile, and perhaps it would undergo even more changes before settling on a proper leader.

Not that he wishes any ill towards Castile – he's never even met the man, after all.

He is not alone long, as he had suspected; kingdoms that are newly taken over are often bustling with activity, and Loess is no exception to the rule. They are always curious, circling like vultures, waiting to see if this new leader will be one to lead them into glory or ruin. It honestly surprises him that so many of them so far have stayed – maybe this place has promise, after all.

Her green eyes cut into his brown ones as he approaches her, a lazy smile on his lips as he takes in her lovely form. She is not dainty and curvaceous like Xiah, but altogether beautiful in a completely different way, with her pooling tail and the wavy mane that falls nearly to her feet. Gods, what has become of him – until Xiah and Rowe came around, he had not thought about a woman in years. “It is a pleasure, Katarina,” he tells her, flicking his white tail over muscular hindquarters. “I, too, just live here. Oxytocin.”

OXYTOCIN

I don't have my head on straight

@[Katarina]
    immune.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't have my head on straight, any - by Oxytocin - 02-25-2019, 11:36 PM