• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

love is my religion. i could die for that.

Aegean cannot begin to imagine what it must be like to have such energy as Astarielle. He has never been one to express himself in such ways, has never been one to emote quite as much as she does, but that does not mean that he does not enjoy it. In fact, he enjoys it quite a bit. He enjoys watching the ways that she unfurls like a flower, turning her face toward the sun. He enjoys the way that she vibrates with her joy, the way that it shows in every inch of her, flooding outward as if by the mere force of her very presence.

Still, he grows increasingly calm before it, drawing inward, pulling into the secret corners of himself.

He remains pleasant and engaged, but there are pieces the retreat into the solitude of his mind.

He does not say such things though, or even hint toward the introversion of his nature curling into itself. Instead, he just continues onward down the shores, hooves leaving crescent moons in his path. As they inquire, he just smiles, a ghost of a smile that tips his lips upward. “Oh, it is not far now.” His eyes linger on Pteron’s face, finding a curious need to find out more, before looking back to the path ahead.

It does not take long before the path narrows and then opens up into the beauty of the cove.

The water is calmer here, and he cannot help himself from wading into it, something of grey storms still lingering in the hue and mood of the waves as they wash up the shore. He doesn’t say anything for a few moments, just letting the ocean wash up against his chest, his pale, milky glow reflected in the tide.

When he does turn his antlered head back to them, the smile remains.

“So, what do you think?”

i could die for you.

@[Astarielle] @[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by aegean - 04-16-2019, 11:41 PM