• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

this house is rust and wreckage, holding on by just a hope
    but I believe in dust and magic and every word you ever wrote

If he had asked her about her coat she would have shrugged. Normally she did it without noticing it. Whatever color she was looking at when she was especially excited, she mimicked. She supposed she had created her own color when she had mimicked Cleave, mixing some grey and black and orange like embers. It would have been much more interesting if she could make the orange glow like actual fire.

Anyways, she is momentarily robbed of her words. She is excited and it shows again in another brief flash of color, this time more along the blue of the water and color of the sand beneath their hooves. She keeps up with him and Pteron, quiet with eyes wide and intrigued. She drinks in his words, drinks in everything she can see with her eyes and her hooves dance along beneath her.

Exuberant. It was a word that described her well. There was a bustling of energy always just boiling beneath the surface of her coat. Her hooves had springs attached the bottoms and so she bounced as they walked, as they hurried to a place that made its own residents speak of it in awe. She did manage to keep her body parts to herself, eyes too curious on what Aegean was going to show them to think past more than just what was ahead.

It was an adventure, like those stories her momma had told her about. And boy was she so excited. It couldn’t be said enough.

Astarielle

@[Pteron] @[aegean] Yay this sucks! -_-

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Astarielle - 03-31-2019, 10:00 PM