• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

love is my religion. i could die for that.

Aegean has never been one to play host before—always more interested in the contents of his own head than truly stepping into his role as prince of a kingdom beneath his two mothers. Still, he finds that his temporary hold of the position delights him and he looks forward to helping unveil all of the beauty within Silver Cove for the two before him. They are each beautiful, in their own way, and kind, and his heart beats for such things—enamored with both beauty and compassion—and thus it beats for them.

When they accept his offer of a tour, his dreamy smile curves a little wider, a little brighter, although the white of his teeth are lost against the impossible white of his coat and the milky light that surrounds him. “How wonderful,” he breathes, androgynous voice silvery in the space between them. He turns his head toward the water and then back to the stone, before glancing back to them and nodding at them to follow.

For a moment, he takes a deep breath, youthful chest expanding on the inhalation of air, before he turns his attention back to them, snagging on their eyes like a thread on a thorn. “I would like to show you the coves,” he says quietly, not shy, but almost reverent—worshiping the natural beauty that has carved them out of the rock and the land. Then, without waiting for them to agree or disagree, he turns his pale head toward them and begins to make his way across the beaches, his rocky hooves leaving crescent moons in the sand behind him. “They are beautiful,” he says, letting the wind carry his voice back to him.

“Especially when the tide is low like this, but we will need to hurry.”

i could die for you.

@[Astarielle] @[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by aegean - 03-31-2019, 11:21 AM