• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Listen To Me Roar [Magnus]

Mary

Her eyes remain on Magnus as he speaks, he remains guarded and she can only wonder what created the hostility between them.

She watches as a grin appears on his maw, he speaks again, noting he was a good friend to have. Before she could respond he speaks again, this time announcing he was an even worse enemy to have.

Her gaze narrows in on him and a grin of her own tugs at her lips. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, a shallow laugh parts her lips. I think we will get along just fine Magnus, she responds daring to get closer, but she refrains.

He does not waste time getting into poltics, and Mary can appreciate it. He goes on curious about what exactly Sylva wants from Tephra. He was a wise man, and she could easily tell that. He would not be fooled, and she would not waste her time attempting it.

Well, for starters, lets say a truce. Sylva wont steal or challenge any Tephran members. Unless it is friendly, and vice versa. She pauses, the next part would be the hard part, the bigger stakes. What I would really like is to be able to call on Tephra should we ever be in need, as Sylva would help you in need. It is just Sylva, not Loess nor the Pampas. She ensures to make it known that this deal is for her territory only, the superior one anyway. You can come visit Sylva if you'd like, should it calm any fears you have. Her gaze was now calmed and gentle, she attempts to read his body signals awaiting an answer from the golden king.

Long May She Reign

@[Magnus]

Messages In This Thread
    Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 01-26-2019, 01:45 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-03-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-07-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-08-2019, 02:25 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 02-08-2019, 09:07 AM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 02-16-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 03-31-2019, 09:31 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by magnus - 04-14-2019, 05:54 PM
    RE: Listen To Me Roar [Magnus] - by Mary - 04-16-2019, 02:33 PM