• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  bite my tongue bide my time; Any
    and underneath the layers, I find myself asking what's left
    a hollowed out form, the skeleton of a ghost, the pitiful echo of what once was
    She notices the intensity of his stare, and her mind reels with reasons, but Castile provides no other reasons to be afraid.

His voice, though laced with rigid formality, is still warm and heated by the flames in his gut. She – Lo, she soon offers – does not quake beneath his curt manner, but instead faces it with a languidity that he appreciates in silence. A break in his stoicism invites a shadowed grin to wrinkle the edges of his mouth. ”Lo it is, then,” he agrees with a slight nod of his baroque head while clutching her name tightly. With an easiness to her company, Castile is admittedly pleased when she provides confirmation – and hope – to remain tucked within Loess as another resident. As the kingdom expands its reach and influence, he cannot deny the bouts of pride that bloom in his chest. There have been multiple that he watched the kingdom from his rocky precipice. Beneath his rule thus far, it is thriving.

Loess is strong, and Ischia will be, too.
    They will become a force. They will be formidable together with siblings taking the thrones.

To increase Loess’ strength by another – with Leokadia – Castile hums low in delight. ”Wonderful to hear,” he begins prior to pivoting away so that he no longer blocks the land’s entrance from her. It unravels and is immediately an enticing lure to her future and potential accomplishments. ”Tell me, Lo, do you have a purpose? Or perhaps an interest that you think would help Loess or contribute to its rising power?” Ranks will be implemented, of course, but he takes into consideration the diversity that he is harboring within these walls, and the assets they possess. Each one of them has a talent to assist in the kingdom’s success and growth, even if it is as low-maintenance as motherhood to help raise children. ”Let us walk so you may see your new home.” Slowly, Castile turns to begin their slow amble, their conversation holding his interest even as his eyes rove across the springs and rocky outcroppings.

castile

@[Leokadia]

Messages In This Thread
    bite my tongue bide my time; Any - by Leokadia - 01-26-2019, 12:32 AM
    RE: bite my tongue bide my time; Any - by Castile - 02-13-2019, 04:31 PM
    RE: bite my tongue bide my time; Any - by Castile - 03-18-2019, 09:56 AM