• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  bite my tongue bide my time; Any

you should see me in a crown
    your silence is my favorite sound

The impact of her landing, four hooves striking the ground at once is sudden and steady. Drying mud crumbles, oozes, and sucks at her soles. Her vast wings are the same pale shade as her pelt and she settles them in a relaxed way at over her back and sides, a cloak of creamy feathers. 

After only a few steps she stills. She does not expect to be long unnoticed in her trespass. Raising an equine brow as she methodically looks in a handful of specific directions, arching her unadorned neck when she finds that no one is yet approaching. It had been a rather abrupt entrance, she will forgive them. 

Leokadia is used to going unnoticed, being unimportant. There was a time when she was very small that it was a problem. Now it’s a boon. She can be whatever she needs to be, whatever survival requires.

Her eyes she had filled with Loess as she passed overhead, and one glimpse of it printed a map within her mind. Her recall is perfect, crystal clear. Every tree and rock and sweating stinking body she’d laid eyes on is a picture perfect memory. She knows where every one of them is, these Loessians, and what they look like, their color and variation not lost in even the smallest fraction despite unfamiliarity. 

At three years of age she has never spent time time enough in any one place to call it home. There has been no attraction in belonging or being kept. Though she does look for something to occupy her time. Pangea had appealed at first, but she was bored by the concept of a dark god. When she spills blood she does it for herself. 

The plague has the cremello mare, it has turned her ribs to cages and plucked away every strand of her pale mane. She has been ill so long that it has stopped mattering. She might even be pleased with how haunting her white-blue eyes look inside her gaunt narrow face.

Leokadia

Hi Lo and I are trashcans please reply to us even though this sucks. :3

Messages In This Thread
    bite my tongue bide my time; Any - by Leokadia - 01-26-2019, 12:32 AM
    RE: bite my tongue bide my time; Any - by Castile - 02-13-2019, 04:31 PM
    RE: bite my tongue bide my time; Any - by Castile - 03-18-2019, 09:56 AM