• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm unbearable
    " every scar will build my throne. "

She smiles like the gentle autumn sun despite the suspicions he wears so clearly on his face. Her eyes are honest and she confesses that she is perhaps a bit of both this world and that one, somewhere in between just as he is. His shoulders relax and his expression softens to simple inquisitiveness, his head tilting to mimic hers when she promises that she is no threat. It would be nice to make a new friend rather than more enemies. He’s done an excellent job at upsetting or infuriating others lately but perhaps he should quit while he’s ahead.

Cael,” he parrots back to her. “Well, we certainly have a need for healers at the moment, so you’re welcome to stay as long as you like.

He shifts his weight as he grows more comfortable around her and the pleasant aura she carries with her. Everyone else was nearly as hot-headed as the serpent but having someone so soft and mellow is a nice change of pace. But how to explain the conditions of living in Loess for the time being? Vulgaris chews at the inside of his lip and supposes it would be best to just be honest with her about the social climate.

I should warn you though, our current objective is to capture healers who don’t come to Loess of their own accord. I intend to heal and protect everyone in the southern region and anyone who might seek us out for help.

He worries that she will misunderstand as a few others have, mistaking his conquest for simple greed and a selfish nature. Wolfbane entrusted the people of Loess to him and his judgment and the serpent felt it necessary to keep them well by any means necessary. But, of course, he knew that others would need to be made well. He had made up his mind weeks ago to keep open borders for anyone of the afflicted. Others will come seeking their strength with avarice in their hearts and hatred in their eyes but he’s prepared to pluck their throats from them as easily as he breathes. Anything to protect their home, he thinks.
    VulgariS
    @[Caelestra] okay now bears are allowed in loess. he likes cael. <3

Messages In This Thread
    I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-22-2019, 08:20 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by vulgaris - 01-27-2019, 10:55 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-28-2019, 03:54 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by vulgaris - 01-28-2019, 11:07 PM
    RE: I'm unbearable - by Caelestra - 01-29-2019, 09:59 AM