• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're all I want, so bring me the dawn; birthing, family
    Dark.
    Liquid, comforting dark.
    She - inherently aware of being this, going from sexless to chosen sex - is floating, and it is comfortable. Sometimes, her environment becomes cramped and she kicks out in a response of irritation. She doesn’t like her floating existence infringed upon - not even by these weird spasms that push her towards an end to the floaty darkness.

Rebellion comes to mind but she is buckled in on by intense pressure and strain that forces her outward from all that she has ever known. Besides, she is sliding forward and out in no time at all that any rebellion would have been squashed by the quickness of this heinous act - birth! She has no idea that this is what they consider the forceful shift in her previously sublime existence, and one day she’ll think back on it with a quiet smile and perhaps a chuckle.

Soft, then rough.
    Nose, then tongue.
    She struggles momentarily to make the best of this new experience that is her mother cleaning her off. Now she is forced to breathe on her own and she lets out such a plaintive bleat at the unfairness of being expunged from the womb. Light stings her eyes as they blink for the first few times in repetition; slowly, the world comes into amazing focus and all she can do is stare and stare. Stares as a big hulking form of someone else looks over her and breathes her in.

She’ll learn about him in due time; that he is dad, and runs with the wolves. There are other demands that are made upon her - like hunger, and the urge to stand. She tries the latter, pulling slim matchstick-legs beneath her. Moments of wobbling effort result in a swaying but upright and triumphant foal. She even manages a bleating squeal as she attempts to turn towards her mom, little nose just flaring away I’m such of one particular and potent scent: milk.

The little darling noses and nudges her way from mom’s shoulder to flank, rooting at the soft rounded flesh until she seized on a teat and pulls hard before settling in for a good long drink. She slurps and guzzles until her belly feels fuller than full, then releases her mother with a sleepy lip-smacking yawn.

@[pyxis] @[Daemron]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you're all I want, so bring me the dawn; birthing, family - by may - 02-23-2019, 06:10 PM