• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    A few rocks, perhaps, and lone trees - with the exception of some natural snow-blown hills and the forest, there weren’t much places to hide from the wind. But the open spaces also provided beautiful views, of shimmering ice and snow in the distance, and when evening fell, the Northern Lights as well. To someone wandering at night like he often enough does (unable to lie still with Breckin for long enough - if he’s awake, he’s awake), it becomes the sight of home rather quickly.

Leilan nods to Aziz’ request, to go ahead. ”Sure, go ahead.” If Aziz can build here, then all the better - even a small wall would suffice for now (as long as it didn’t block the isle off the sea; this needn’t be a prison of sorts after all). ”A few shelters or even just some rocks that you could pull out of the sea maybe, should help.” he offers.

Leilan grins a bit at Pteron’s excited face. ”It’s more beautiful at night, but I don’t know if you intended to stay that long? The Pampas is a long flight away I think.” The kid’s mother might get worried, perhaps. At least, the scaled red roan would think so. But not all parents are the same, he thinks. Depends on how the boy reacts to his question, he supposes.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Aziz]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Leilan - 01-20-2019, 11:02 AM