• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you can blame it on me.

Ophanim
    The air seems to tremble around his magnificence while the clouds quickly part to allow the sun to bathe him in its warmth. He may have been born of the fairy woman and the dragon king, but heaven claims him as its own child now. The slow orbiting halo behind his head catches every precious ray cast down on it and burns proudly while his golden splashes nearly blind onlookers with their brilliance. Ophanim is all fire and heat, all begging someone to come closer and lay their palm flat against his chest so they can feel his heart. It heaves with want and loneliness every time Starsin is apart from him.

But his face betrays none of those desperate secrets. It keeps them locked away like the family jewelry, leaves a cheap smile that seems to shine just as brightly in its place. His blue eyes lazily scan the strangers off in the distance but none of them seem to catch his eye enough to warrant approach. Instead he lowers his head, powder pink nose meeting the water so he can drink his fill. The river is ice cold and it almost hurts when it meets his throat. Ophanim slowly lifts his head and snorts when the breeze chills his wet lips further.

His wings spread, briefly exposing the golden eyes staring out from each wing before they settle back across his body once more. The angel boy moves forward as he spots someone all black and red, essentially the opposite of his, he thinks with growing interest. Ophanim lets his shoulder drag along her side and he’s surprised to find she’s just as warm as he is despite the winter’s snapping teeth. He blows a little smoke ring  in front of them as he comes to a stop, sides pressed together so he can feel the rhythm of her breathing in his ribs.

I like your teeth,” he says as he examines her carefully, the corners of his lips carefully holding that faint smile in place still. “My name is Ophanim.
    @[Ember]

Messages In This Thread
    you can blame it on me. - by Ophanim - 01-15-2019, 10:20 PM
    RE: you can blame it on me. - by Ember - 01-16-2019, 01:38 PM
    RE: you can blame it on me. - by Ophanim - 01-17-2019, 01:34 AM