• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Love is Weakness; Loess or Taiga
    She had expected to be confronted by some kingdom goer by now, but she remains secluded in her small corner of the field, that is until a body slams right into her. A gasp releases from her navy lips, as she steps back flustered, her golden wings ruffled at her sides. "excuse you." She mutters without hesitation. She hardly pays any mind to the being who had collided with her, until the word mom reaches her navy tipped lobes.

It had been ages since someone had called her that.

Her gold dusted gaze raises, meeting a familiar face, her daughter. It had been ages since she'd seen her, she was so grown up, so mature, and pregnant? She studies her daughter for a moment, a million questions running through her mind. Heda had missed so much of Lepis' childhood, she couldn't help but feel guilty for leaving her daughter at such an early age. Everything was her fault, she was too pathetic and irresponsible to care for her own child, what did her daughter think of her now? She couldn't help but worry for a moment or two as her mind whirled.

"Lepis!" She smiles with honey sweet vocals, "You're all grown up! ... And pregnant." She remarks, her hazel gaze eyeing her daughter's heavily swollen stomach. Heda couldn't help herself, she never thought she'd see the day when she would be a grandma, it was an odd thought, that twisted her mind. She always thought she would end up with huge happy family before she ever had grandchildren, she once fantasized about that when she was with Ivar, but that was long ago, when she had false hope of a future with the Kelpie.   

"I'm actually looking for a home." She smiles stepping forwards. "I figured I'd try the field for once." She adds. Her gaze fixed upon her gorgeous daughter,  "How have you been? I missed you." her words flow out of her navy lips with ease, although rather rushed. She wants to know everything that happened, who the father was, and most of she wanted to be back in her daughters life.
    HEDA
    Love Is Weakness

@[Lepis] <3
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    Love is Weakness; Loess or Taiga - by Heda - 01-13-2019, 11:36 PM
    RE: Love is Weakness; Loess or Taiga - by Lepis - 01-16-2019, 08:43 AM
    RE: Love is Weakness; Loess or Taiga - by Heda - 01-17-2019, 08:31 PM
    RE: Love is Weakness; Loess or Taiga - by Lepis - 01-17-2019, 09:23 PM
    RE: Love is Weakness; Loess or Taiga - by Lena - 01-18-2019, 01:07 AM