• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz:
    Ok, so what did you do this weekend?
    Yesterday I cleaned and washed my car, and I brushed Tobie and discovered she cut her leg like a dumbass. I also booked my flight to Texas to see Leaaahhh in March! And then I stayed up until 2am watching Titanic and I ugly cried and I'm not sure why. So far I've done nothing today.

Imagine you are making a BQ quest: What is it about? What are the prizes? Explain yourself.
    This is a trick question, I would never make a BQ quest.
    EDIT: I forgot, until I just started watching a Saw movie right now...awhile ago I said if I did a quest, it would be Jigsaw style hahahaha. Clearly I'm a psycho.

What are 3 things that you love about your own writing? Why?
    I am really good at not giving a shit or over-analyzing what I write. This might make my posts unpleasant for others to read, but it sure makes it easy for me to write. Other than that I don't know? My writing isn't that great, but I assume the readability is okay?

What are 3 things that you love about other people’s (can be in general or specifics) writing, and why?
    I love how Laura and Cassi can write short posts that are completely to the point and somehow still gorgeous.
    Sid and Insane both use words I have to look up, so my vocab is expanding!
    Toli's writing style is my favorite, I could read all of her posts. But I don't want to be a stalker, so I refrain.

What are 3 things that you think other people (in general, obviously not specific people because we’re all perfect) can do to improve their writing?
    Nothing. You asshole.

Please fill in the blank with the most appropriate response: “If it’s free, I’m:________.”
    R E A D Y

What is your favourite book of all time, or right now? Why?
    I have read and loved a lot of books but if we are being honest, Gossip Girl is my favorite hahahahaha

What is your dream pet?
    A whale.

What is your favourite BQ story right now? Like, plot or otherwise.
    BQ-wise I love the plague. This is hands down my favorite game-wide event, because there were things that lead up to it that we didn't even realize were happening. Within my own characters, they are all a mess but I love Briseis & Ether, Chryseis & Rhaegor, and the shitstorm Ryatah keeps creating for herself.

Which character (your own) are you most proud of? Why?
    Ryatah and Briseis. Ryatah because I started a character from scratch and somehow turned her into what she is -- not that she's fantastic or amazing, but like, she has 14 RL years worth of history. And Briseis I am proud of because for my entire Beqanna life I could NOT play anything that wasn't related to Ryatah, and I struggled so much every time I tried to come back here over the last few years because I was out of the loop and my pre-existing characters just didn't fit in. So I'm proud of the fact I finally was able to click with a brand new character again.

Which character (your own) are you least proud of? Why?
    Anyone that I don't play enough to get them their own personality haha. Right now I am not a fan of Nightlock even though I want to be.

If you could have your whole life subsidized by one person’s lottery winning, and that wonderful person brought everyone together to live in a giant mansion with everything you’ve ever wanted inside and maybe even a food court, would you be okay with that mansion having a computer lab for writing posts? Please explain your answer if it’s wrong.
    Computer labs are stupid.

If hands horse was alive on BQ what do you think he/she/they would do with his/her/their life?
    Slap everyone in the face.

What do you think is in the officers lounge? If you’re an officer please tell us one thing (real or not real) that is in the officers lounge.
    Several threads about me and Hels from 2007-2011......

What is one thing about you that no one knows?
    You guys know everything about me, but in real life no one knows I play fake horses.

What do you want to do when you grow up?
    Sleep.

Where is your ULTIMATE vacation spot (that you’ve been to or want to go to) and why?
    Hmm...idk. I really want to go to the east coast!

What is your favourite BQ trait and why?
    the ice traits because Chryseis really just wants to throw an ice dagger at someone.

What is one cool thing about someone else’s character that you recently learned about?
    Carnage is actually scarier when he's being nice.

Write and answer your own very nice question here. Explain your answer.
    Never.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis

Messages In This Thread
    A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz: - by Nev - 01-13-2019, 03:10 PM
    RE: A not-long-not-short, normal BQ quiz: - by Colby - 01-13-2019, 03:34 PM