• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any!

Aziz is quick to join Leilan as they walk west, watching him as they both returned to eachother's conversation, Leilan mentions the previous sttructure he had built, the one that had crumbled behind him as he left "Ah yes, I usually let my structures die when I leave them behind, I don't like sculpting the land if it does not need to be sculpted. When I build myself a home I usually destroy it as I leave and return the resources I have used" he gives a nod as they walk over the crunching ice, the cold seeping into his hooves.

Leilan speaks of the meadow and their food resources, the bay male did not have to build there, it would just be faster, or so he thought it would be anyway "That's alright, I could probably use some trees as bases, they would provide structural integrity, that's if there's nothing too important inside. I could also just use the trees that surround the outskirts of the forest, then nothing inside would be damaged" he grins, his gaze diverted to look in the direction of the forest, the large trees looming over everything else. He was quite happy to have the whole plan slowly coming together, glad he would be able to help everyone on the island.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-12-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-13-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-18-2019, 05:43 PM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 08:26 AM
    RE: It's Sweater Weather; Leilan, Any! - by Aziz - 01-20-2019, 10:13 AM