• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

stranger in this land; colby pony

— I'll break you a hundred different ways —

Even though her movements do not slow,  he remains unmoving. The feline slides to a stop, and in seconds, she has shifted into the form of a horse. It ignites just the barest sparks of jealousy, at the fact that she is able to switch so easily between two forms. He had no control over his; the sun and the moon controlled his flesh and bones, and he was completely at their mercy. He thinks it would be nice, to be able to shift at will, but unfortunately that was not the hand he was dealt. He was only slightly bitter about it.

He can feel the electricity that hums off of her, can still see the hunger that darkens her eyes, but he can offer only a blank, empty stare. Even fully fleshed, he was only mildly more expressive than he was now, stripped to bare-bone, with not even a hint of emotion to flicker across the void of his skull. The bones of his wings lift and rattle in response to her question, the only real sign that he had heard her. ”I suppose I escaped death,” the words are almost abstract, disjointed as they come from his jawbone and nothing else, ”Since she decided to spare me today.” A pointed tip of his head in her direction, although it easily could have gone unnoticed.

A shift of weight, and he is moving closer, taking in her dark skin and the iridescence of her blaze. She does not seem put off by the sight of him, although he is sure the freshly rotted flesh was a lingering scent that left something to be desired. ”What were you hunting for?”

— and I'll make you remember my face —

Nightlock

@[Sochi]

Messages In This Thread
    stranger in this land; colby pony - by sochi - 01-04-2019, 10:50 PM
    RE: stranger in this land; colby pony - by sochi - 01-16-2019, 12:19 AM
    RE: stranger in this land; colby pony - by Nightlock - 01-27-2019, 06:09 PM
    RE: stranger in this land; colby pony - by sochi - 01-30-2019, 10:40 PM
    RE: stranger in this land; colby pony - by sochi - 02-17-2019, 09:09 PM
    RE: stranger in this land; colby pony - by sochi - 03-06-2019, 01:13 AM
    RE: stranger in this land; colby pony - by sochi - 03-31-2019, 11:48 AM