• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - isobell
    The reminder that she has borne him kelpie children brings a satisfied edge to the scaled stallion’s smile. Lothbrok, Crashe, and Kaliope are perfect children. His only perfect ones, truly. The others are land-locked or otherwise subpar, and he has taken that to mean that only a woman of the sea was worthy to bear his children. This spring should prove that hypothesis, he thinks. Three of the mares he keeps on Ischia are due within the next few weeks. If their children are unsatisfactory, they and their mothers will feed the kelpie population of the island for several weeks.

His musings on the results of his autumn experiment are chased away by the mention of the neighboring island. He had heard the roaring even across the sea. It had not been unlike the exploding volcanoes of tephra, but the lack of smoke has the kelpie somewhat on edge.

“I’ve always wanted dragons as neighbors,” he says with a wry twist to his scaled mouth. “As long as they keep their fires on that part of the sea.” He does wonder if Mist is there with Castile. Though Isobell’s younger sister had arrived with his Khaleesi and their children, he’d not been able to add her to his test subjects.

“Oh,” he says suddenly, pulling away from where he is caressing the ridge of her spine. “That reminds me. I found something that I think you will like.” He makes no move to fetch this thing or take her to where it might be, and instead simply floats and waits for a response.

@Isobell]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - isobell - by Ivar - 01-26-2019, 02:36 PM