• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV
    dovev

He fuckin' hated it here. He hated having to see Leliana with her family, hated being anywhere near them. Hated being anywhere near her goddamn pathetic excuse of a husband, too. Stupid bastard didn't deserve her. Not that Dov did either, but fuck.

It was the blend of red and white in the corner of his eye that caught his attention, painted and toned similar to his little twins. His black eyes flicked over. But, no. She wasn't either of his kids, though he still felt as if he knew her from somewhere. His memories this time weren't lost, only vague and confusing with partial glimpses through a plague-ridden fever. He frowned and watched her lower herself to the ground, clearly ill.

Without thought or hesitation, he angled towards her and approached, his steps even and deliberate. She really was familiar in some way and it nagged at the back of his mind, made his facial muscles twitch beneath his mask of bone. Who the hell was she? How did he know her? He did know her. The sweet smell of her only confirmed it, quickened his steps until he was standing over her and blotting out the sun with his blood-dribbling body.

His eyes were stone hard as he looked over her, impassively surveying her thinning frame. Her coat lacked the sheen and glow of vitality, her eyes dimmed and glassy. And she trembled. His muzzle lowered to breathe over her side, hovering above the natural swell of her belly and tracing towards her shoulder, her neck. He checked her eyes again before dipping slightly lower, scraping the edge of his bone at the tip of his nose along her muscle. With a slowly dragging sweep, he drew it up to her jaw and nipped once only sharp enough to demand her attention, then straightened.

She smelled like the Island where he'd come from.

"You followed me," he claimed evenly, his cold gaze lacking emotion. After a beat, he spoke again. "Do you know my name?" Because, as was his way, that would tell him more than any other question he could've asked.

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-23-2018, 06:43 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-26-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-26-2018, 10:29 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-30-2018, 04:25 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-31-2018, 08:30 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 01-27-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 01-30-2019, 03:35 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 02-03-2019, 02:30 PM