• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wish I could feel it all for you; Ivar or Carwyn
    The pink mare is on his island, and Ivar watches her curiously from the shade of a tilting palm. He'd thought that their first meeting would be their last, but he had forgotten how much quieter the world has gotten. Had she somehow found out that this is where he lives, or could her reasoning for being here be entirely unrelated? Ivar is, of course, vaguely hopeful that she's come to announce a pregnancy, but he knows that it is far too early to even suspect such things.

There is still time, he reminds himself, and he has rather outdone himself this year.

"Kellyn?" The golden-eyed stallion asks, having moved closer until he is near enough to be heard without raising his voice. The chatter of the birds makes that a bit closer than it might have been, but he is careful to keep a proper distance between them. She'd been more than willing their shared night, but he's seduced his share of partnered women and knows better than to be presumptuous in the light of day.

"What brings you to Ischia?" His tone is far friendlier than with the diplomats who'd recently left, which is not an uncommon thing. Politics are far from the sapphire dun's forte. He is far more comfortable with one-on-one conversations, preferably with the fairer sex, but he had managed to muddle through.

@[Kelly]
    @[Carwyn]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I wish I could feel it all for you; Ivar or Carwyn - by Ivar - 12-29-2018, 10:15 AM