• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

little prince; aegean

love is my religion. i could die for that.

Whatever it is that Abysm carries within his breast, it is not something that Aegean sees.

He can only see the sweet parts of his brother, the goodness—the things both imagined and real. He does not care for the shadows; in the same way, he has long since expelled whatever doubt the encounter may have planted in his mind about the impurity of his mothers. They are loving and kind and he does not doubt them. In much the same way, he does not doubt the brother that stands before him now.

It is beyond him to think that Abysm could have anything within him that was not good.

It is beyond him to imagine that his brother could ever wish him harm.

So he stays comfortably within his presence, letting the golden glow of it swell in his chest and rush through his veins. He breathes it in, remembering it, lingering on the moment, and just enjoying what it means to be with his brother, to soak in his presence and accept this moment for what it is.

“Dreams,” he repeats in that silvery voice of his, mulling it over, thinking of the ways that his mother can weave such fantastical things from it. “Yes, I suppose that you are.” His lips don’t stray from where they are, continually curved, the warmth radiating into the amethyst of his gaze.

At the question, he cannot help but take a small step forward, tempted by the outstretched apple, even though he has taken a bite so many times before. “I always like dreams,” he cannot imagine being in a situation where he would turn down the offer, where he would turn up his nose at the offer.

“Will you weave me dreams, brother?” A soft, quiet sigh. “I would very much like to see your dreams.”

i could die for you.

@[abysm]

Messages In This Thread
    little prince; aegean - by abysm - 12-20-2018, 09:19 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 12-22-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 12-27-2018, 07:48 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 12-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 01-19-2019, 04:10 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 01-21-2019, 02:33 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 04-01-2019, 11:38 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 04-17-2019, 12:52 AM