• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

little prince; aegean

love is my religion. i could die for that.

Being a child, Aegean does not know much of his parent’s lives.

He knows, in some secret part of himself, that they must have had such lives—that they have lived and loved and fought and dreamed. He knows that they are complex, multi-layered beings but he has only reached but that first layer, has only just begun to learn the more solid foods of existence. So he has no way of knowing that this stallion who calls to him is his half-brother, that his mother has any children outside of his older triplet siblings. But he also knows no fear. He’s never had a reason to learn it.

He is by himself, as he usually is, when he hears the voice, the sound of the stallion moving about.

He unwinds his legs and stands, his body faintly glowing in the milky light, pulsing softly as he twists his head to the side, purple eyes peering out. When he sees the stallion, curiosity blends with confusion on his young face and he steps forward from the shadows. “Do you mean me?” His voice is quiet and soft, just a brush of it against velvet lips, as if he was concerned of speaking too loudly, disturbing the other.

Aegean has never been called for specifically before and it seems unlikely that he would be called now, but he doesn’t see any other children immediately about and thus he can only assume the call is for himself. Increasingly curiously, he takes several more steps forward, delicate legs picking his path carefully, each step deliberate, even as his eyes study the other—unblinking and direct.

“You look upset,” he notes the agitation that seems to hang off the other. “Are you upset with me?”

A pause, a breath, and then a soft exhale.

“My name is Aegean.”

i could die for you.

@[abysm] - he is perfect always.

Messages In This Thread
    little prince; aegean - by abysm - 12-20-2018, 09:19 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 12-22-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 12-27-2018, 07:48 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 12-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 01-19-2019, 04:10 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 01-21-2019, 02:33 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 04-01-2019, 11:38 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 04-17-2019, 12:52 AM