• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  She is something to behold | Rhaegor

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    A quick jerk of his head - together with the earlier mentioning of needing to speak - indicates the young stallion to follow. If he chooses not to, then he just made himself an enemy on a personal level; he is quite certain he knows, and will be smart enough not to sign his own death penalty. Figurative or literally, that depended more on Chryseis than she probably realized.

Then again, aside from the idiotic way of marking her for everybody to see, Rhaegor hadn’t done much. At least, that Leilan knows of. Chryseis said they ‘hadn’t done anything’ which had the ‘yet’ hanging thickly in the air between father and daughter back then. But it was something. Her heart, however, was already on the line. Since she was as stubborn as he, she would probably love as stubbornly as he, too.

Which is the one thing he needs to go over with this Rhae kid. Chryseis doesn’t realize what she’s let herself into, and so, the boy should definitely know that if he ever so much as makes a hair fracture on Chryseis’ heart, Leilan will hunt him down. Forever, if need be.

That’s all there is to it - Chryseis just likes to exaggarate and blame her parents, of course. Like any teenage girl would.

Walking a good distance away from his daughter, he waits. Let’s see if the winged kid has any guts at all. He’ll need them, with a girl hell-bent on self-destruction.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Rhaegor]
    And one for you, for after diplomatic thread
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    She is something to behold | Rhaegor - by Leilan - 12-18-2018, 03:57 PM