• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

your soft fingers between my claws // any

keep your dreams in check

The stallion was quite assured when the feline in front of him assumed a neutral position, or at least he assumed so, at least he wasn't in the feline's jaws quite yet. He didn't have to wait long before they were exchanging conversation once again, the lion before him asking of his magic and what tricks Rouhi had up his sleeves.
    The stallion's smile grew as he shook himself quietly, shaking off the last feelings of tiredness and lust for sleep. Rouhi paused and then opened his soft lips to speak "Well what kind of magic do I smell like?" he asked curiously, he wasn't really one for scenting himself, especially after being told he smelled like the thing he was created of, or at least partly.

The stallion raised his wings and extended him "I do not hide anything, everything you see right here is what I posses. That and I spontaneously combust into flames every once in a while" the grulla stallion smiled again as he shifted his position "Don't be alarmed though, something is preventing me from rebirthing and I've no clue what is causing it, so the likelihood of me combusting is pretty low right now" his tone was humorous and lighthearted, although he was standing in front of a carnivore he was weirdly comfortable.

Rouhi shifted his weight as his legs started to become restless, his eyes searched the meadow as he awaited a reply, his ears facing the defined cat as he listened, his eyes now returning to face the stranger. What if Rouhi could befriend a carnivore, not only would his desire for friendship be satisfied but he would also gain the perk of not being eaten, however weird that may seem.  

Rouhi

@[Atone] @[The Plague]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your soft fingers between my claws // any - by Rouhi - 01-09-2019, 05:43 PM