• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Ilma/any diplomats/leaders

{ and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times }

Listening to what they all have to say with a quiet, pleasant disposition, I flick my tail softly to clear my skin of flies. Whatever animosity existed between the mares gathered here today has clearly dissipated, at least to such an extent that peaceful relations will be upheld. The story that Lepis tells of the South's rebuilding interests me greatly, and I listen keenly to that which she says. Sinner and Mary, Wolfbane and Lepis, and Noah. A fairly even lot; much less evil than the last time we checked in with this bunch.

Ilma chimes in next, helpfully clarifying that we seek a peaceful relationship with the Pampas, if not the South as a whole. I nod my head in quiet agreement with all she says, peering at the two mares before us to gauge their reactions to this. Lastly, my angelic companion asks how the South's kingdoms will function in the day to day, a question I am also eager to have answered, though to be fair, this quadrant may not have gotten this far yet. After all, the North had been an utter mess, even after all these months to decide their roles amongst themselves.

By the sounds of Noah's answer, the Pampas will be something akin to a herd. She also adds (interestingly so, considering her rather low position in the chain of command) that the alliance between Loess and Sylva is not as certain as perhaps the rest of Beqanna perceives it to be. Not letting on that I am thinking these things, I smile a small, regal smile towards the kind-hearted mare, dipping my head to acknowledge her words.

"Well, it would seem that that is all the information we needed." I take a step back, indicating that we are no longer in need of their company, although the sea still sits directly behind me. "Thank you so much for meeting with us, and feel free to visit the East at any time. We love visitors. Otherwise, we will be on our way, if not now then by morning." Smiling again, I give one last dip of my antlers. "Peace be with you, and with your kingdoms."

KAGERUS

Caretaker of The Sanctuary
    Lover of Solace
    Immortal, antlered Dreamweaver

\

Quick shitty closer <3
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Ilma/any diplomats/leaders - by Kagerus - 01-07-2019, 02:43 AM