• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
    i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Velk/Litotes/any diplomats/leaders

but you’d never get hit without earning it
    and i only hit you first ‘cuz i deserved my own hit too
    still it comes the time to call you out
    since i’m the one that you should be about

The pineapple was a sweet offering, but the plague still leaves Litotes with discomfort that is now typical for him. He drifts into his sleep knowing Kagerus and Velk will be leaving, appreciative of the extra hours of sleep this will offer him. His rest is not easy, tossing and turning to be expected with a fever that comes and goes.

Finally, Kagerus’ mind touches Lie’s. It is not entirely unwelcome but a magic that still makes him wary. They come to the agreement that the cremello does not want to sleep-drown in the middle of the ocean, so they take their time familiarizing themselves.

The morning sun is welcome when the two arrive, though the cold is still cruel against their thin summer coats. “Thank you, Kag,” the cremello coughs, wry smile twisting up his face. He agrees that it is indeed ‘fucking cold,’ holding back a laugh at the antlered woman’s uncharacteristic cursing. Velk stands beside them, perhaps the coldest of the three. Lie suppresses another cough and dips his head: “Glad to officially meet you.”

Leilan is quick to appear and the Caretaker flicks his ears back, the only sign of surprise. He grins in good nature at the dragon-man, mildly delighted to officially make his acquaintance.

“Leilan! It’s wonderful to know you faired well after the quest. Litotes, now leader of Hyaline. Perhaps you can call me a Mountain.” His grin grows as the words pass over his tongue, an indication that the other’s jest is welcomed.

“We’re here for whoever is leading the Isle,” is his next reply, passing a curious glance back to Kagerus.

Litotes

@[Leilan] @[Kagerus] @[Velk] sorry this is garbage doo doo just needed to get it up

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Velk/Litotes/any diplomats/leaders - by litotes - 12-20-2018, 02:15 AM