• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I won't allow you to perish alone; Kagerus & any diplomats/leaders.

{ and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times }

With the countenance of any true angel, the once-Dale king accepts our arrival with an exclamation of welcome and a smile so warm I can practically feel its heat upon my skin. When I mention having known of him previously, Tiphon hurriedly agrees and mentions again the length of time it was ago. Twenty years now, I'd imagine; nevertheless, his response inspires no suspicion from me, though perhaps it ought to have, for his sake. What with all these diplomatic visits going on, I haven't had the time to meddle with the dreams, memories, and lives of others as I once did during my early years of ruling. That could be changed, however.

Alas, Tiphon's thorough cover-up shall have to fall more to shambles before I recognize his need for my help.

Despite a small crease marking the handsome stallion's porcelain forehead, his answer in regards to the Resort comes rather promptly and decidedly. Not that he makes himself out to be overly decisive in the ways of politics; this strikes me as strange, considering his previous post in the Dale; but I figure that everyone's personalities are in flux, and that right now, maybe he's enjoying a sort of retirement. Still as a figurehead, but not as key player; instead of being King, he is a Bishop, but yet not a Pawn.

"Those are respectable endeavors, and certainly the shaken nature of Beqanna begrudges you not your need for time to focus inward instead of outward. Be that as it may, I am hoping that we might entertain the possibility of a peace treaty between our nations. I don't know whether you are functioning in tandem with the rest of the West, and if you are, then I suppose the final decision will come down to your leading Kingdom; but if that is not the case, then it would be a welcome idea to have you, the Island, as the East's friends."

Pausing for his answer, I nod and then smile. "Thank you for your time, Tiphon; I believe we shall now be on our way. Peace be with you."

KAGERUS

Caretaker of The Sanctuary
    Lover of Solace
    Immortal, antlered Dreamweaver

@[Tiphon] I figured I would wrap this up on my end, if you want to post again then by all means, otherwise I'm fine if you just post a little ooc note to say whether he agrees to a treaty or declines <3
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I won't allow you to perish alone; Kagerus & any diplomats/leaders. - by Kagerus - 01-10-2019, 02:31 PM